Premature Ejaculation: Definition.Causes.Symptoms
Premature ejaculation is a very male common disease, it is very difficult to diagnose and cure premature ejaculation, including because this disease most often occurs under serious psychological factors influence.
According to the research of the World Health Organization (WHO), ejaculation, which occurs less than 1 minute after the onset of intercourse, should be considered premature. The extreme manifestation of this disorder should be considered ejaculation before direct sexual intercourse.
The treatment of premature ejaculation, due to the fact that such a disease is extremely intimate and psychologically difficult, more than treating any other disease, involves an individual approach to each patient.
The effectiveness of premature ejaculation treatment is largely determined by its complexity and requires the involvement of several specialists:
- psychologist (sexologist).
United Pharmacy offers effective and rapid premature ejaculation treatment combined with a tactful and professional approach to each patient, which in many ways allows achieving the desired result in solving this difficult problem.
In accordance with premature ejaculation causes it is divided into primary and secondary. Primary presupposes a genetic predisposition to this disorder, which manifests itself from the moment of the onset of sexual activity and explains:
- high activity of brain centers responsible for this process;
- a high sensitivity of nerve endings in penile tissues or congenital hypertrophy of seed hillock, provoking a rapid orgasm onset, which is why premature ejaculation occurs.
The causes of premature ejaculation of a secondary, or acquired, the character can be different, and most often ejaculation itself acts as a symptom:
- infectious pelvic organs diseases: prostatitis and vesiculitis (inflammation of the accessory genital glands), urethritis (inflammation of the urethra), folliculitis (inflammation and other pathological changes in the seminal hillock-tubercle);
- inflammatory processes in pelvic organs affect seminal tubercle and are often one of the causes of premature ejaculation;
- neurological diseases (for example, osteochondrosis), including those caused by spine trauma;
- psychological disorders – phobias, neuroses, stresses, also associated with a personal, intimate sphere;
- In the case of premature ejaculation, cause itself can be considered as the lifestyle itself, which also has significance: onset of sexual activity and its intensity, choice of a partner who is also able to influence the partner’s psychological state.
Premature Ejaculation: Consequences
Assessing both premature ejaculation disease itself and its possible complications is very difficult. However, if premature ejaculation is a symptom of inflammatory processes in the body, then these processes, which also require diagnosis and treatment, can lead to serious complications.
In addition, such a disorder adversely affects the quality of the intimate life of both partners and therefore can provoke stress, neurosis and lead to other unpleasant consequences, including non-medical nature.
Moreover, in the case of premature ejaculation, especially in its extreme form (before direct coitus), the opportunity to conceive a child is reduced to almost zero, which is important in the case of a long relationship with one partner and the desire to have children.
In addition to ejaculation less than a minute after beginning or before sexual intercourse, additional signs of this disease should be considered:
- different sexual intercourse duration (which then lengthens, then shortens);
- sexual intercourse duration increase in the case of condoms or anesthetic ointments use;
- increase in the duration of sexual intercourse when taking antidepressants or other types of sedatives.
United Pharmacy should remember that both duration of sexual intercourse and other symptoms are very relative and true to diagnose premature ejaculation and to determine why it occurs, only an expert can who is able to explain what premature ejaculation is in each specific case and how to carry out the treatment. In addition, one-time cases of premature ejaculation can hardly be considered symptoms of the disease, since they can be caused by non-medical factors (a situation, mood, etc.).
Category: Erectile dysfunction
Tags: Men’s Health, premature ejaculation