The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a care delivery model where patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand.
Features, ideas, values of the PCMH
The comfort, safety and satisfaction of patients are very important to the PCMH.
One of the main priorities of the PCMH is to provide the most comfortable conditions for diagnosis and treatment.
The main idea is that the medical center should perceive each person not only as a “patient” but also as an individual with his or her life experience, values, preferences and expectations. In theory, it seems that this is easy to do, but when a medical institution needs to perceive each patient as a unique personality and in accordance with this to build their work, many difficulties can arise. During the provision of medical services, one needs to abandon the one-sided look and change in accordance with the requests and wishes of patients and their loved ones.
The entire team of the PCMH, consisting of doctors, managers, nurses, nutritionists, psychologists and other specialists, is always ready to assist the patient at any stage of treatment.
The patient just needs to notify the medical home of their requirements before visiting it. They organize their system according to the environment the patient is used to.
Elements of the PCMH
- Personal Physician;
- Care Coordination and Integration;
- Physician-Directed Medical Team;
- Whole-Person Orientation;
- Quality and Safety;
- Enhanced Access.
Benefits for Patients
- The Patient-Centered Medical Home is a multidisciplinary medical center focused on a full range of medical services for adults and children;
- An individual approach to each client;
- Highly qualified doctors who are constantly improving their knowledge and skills;
- The presence of outpatient and inpatient departments (day and round-the-clock hospital);
- Own laboratory that allows patients to quickly and accurately make all the necessary analyzes;
- Carrying out mainly less traumatic 3D laparoscopic operations, the recovery period after which is much easier and shorter;
- Close relationship between physicians to achieve the best treatment results;
- Attentive medical staff;
- Loyal pricing policy with high-quality services.
Comprehensive treatment, an individual approach to each patient, high quality of services have become the hallmark of the medical home. They use modern methods of examination and treatment. The equipment used by the PCMH’s specialists meets the most modern requirements. The volume of laboratory diagnostics allows them to reliably detect diseases at the initial stage. The clinic has comprehensive men and women screening programs developed on the basis of WHO recommendations.
Each of the PCMH’s specialists is an expert in his/her field of activity. These are professionals of the highest class: honored doctors of the country, professors, candidates of medical sciences, the best specialists with many years of experience.
Areas of work
- Therapy (with gastroenterology)
- Cardiology (with ECG)
- Gynecology (including pregnancy management, treatment of latent infections, infertility treatment, minor gynecological operations)
- Urology (treatment of all age groups)
- Endocrinology (thyroid disease, diabetes, etc.)
- Neurology (including children)
- Dermatology (treatment of mycoses, baldness, removal of papillomas, warts)
- Pediatrics (allergology-immunology)
- ENT (non-puncture treatment of sinusitis, washing tonsil lacunae, moving around Proitz);
- Ultrasound of the heart (ECHO);
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and thyroid gland;
- Ultrasound of all periods of pregnancy;
- Ultrasound examination of the fetus (3D);
- Deciphering the results of the study;
- Ultrasound examination of the vessels of the limbs, neck and brain;
- Day hospital;
- Tests at home;
- A full range of laboratory tests (including allergy tests);
- Work with insurance companies.