|100mg||12pills||$35.99||$3.00 per pill|
|100mg||20pills||$47.99||$2.40 per pill|
|100mg||32pills||$68.99||$2.16 per pill|
|100mg||60pills||$116.99||$1.95 per pill|
|100mg||84pills||$146.99||$1.75 per pill|
|100mg||120pills||$188.99||$1.57 per pill|
|100mg||180pills||$254.99||$1.42 per pill|
Kamagra (sildenafil) is a cheap alternative to Viagra, a drug that is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Indications for use
The drug is used to treat various sexual dysfunctions in men:
- the inability to have sexual intercourse due to lack of erection;
- weak potency;
- inability to achieve orgasm.
Sildenafil has an effect only in the presence of sexual arousal.
How does it work?
The drug helps to achieve an erection that is necessary for full-fledged sexual intercourse.
The vessels of the penis are saturated with blood, the penis reaches an erection, and a man can have several sexual intercourses (for 4 hours). Kamagra does not provoke a spontaneous erection, the penis returns to a calm state after sex.
Due to sildenafil’s ability to dilate blood vessels, the drug is effective for pulmonary hypertension and as a vasodilator. But the medication and dosage should be prescribed by a doctor after the examination.
How to use it?
Kamagra should be taken strictly according to indications and after consulting a specialist. The average daily dosage is 100 mg.
Typically, the drug begins to work 30-40 minutes after administration. The effect of the medication lasts 6-8 hours. You need to take the tablet orally, with plenty of water.
You can not wash down the tablet with grapefruit juice – this can increase the concentration of sildenafil and cause unwanted adverse reactions of the body. During treatment, you should refuse fatty food and alcohol.
Kamagra has the following contraindications for use:
- Minor age of the patient (the drug may have an adverse effect on the unformed reproductive function);
- Severe disorders of the cardiovascular system (unstable blood pressure, recent stroke or heart attack);
- Severe diseases of the liver and kidneys (liver and kidney failure, cirrhosis);
- Hypersensitivity to the main and auxiliary components of the drug, a tendency to allergic reactions;
- Diseases of the circulatory system;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Congenital deformities and acquired injuries of the penis.
If you have acute or chronic pathologies, it is recommended that you consult a doctor before using this stimulator.
If you violate the instructions for use, you may experience side effects: a rash and itching, nausea, vomiting, a rapid heartbeat and headache. If such reactions appear, consult a doctor.
Combination with alcohol
Kamagra cannot be combined with ethyl alcohol as such a combination can cause side effects and reduce the effectiveness of sildenafil.
Interactions with other drugs
The use of Kamagra with some medications can provoke unwanted reactions. Therefore, you should not combine this drug with other phosphodiesterase inhibitors, HIV protease inhibitors, alpha-blockers, nitrogen donors, antibiotics. If you are taking another medicine, be sure to consult your physician first.
The maximum daily dose of Kamagra is100 mg (1 tablet) per day. Clinical trials of the active substance showed that an increase in the daily dose does not lead to serious consequences. But the strength and likelihood of side effects may increase. Doctors warn that overdosing on any medicine can be life-threatening.
Kamagra tablets have many advantages:
- Low price;
- The improved composition eliminates erectile dysfunction effectively;
- Safe composition and rare side effects;
- Ease of use;
- No addiction;
- Compatibility with many other medicines;
- It can be used in old age.
- The action lasts up to 6-8 hours.
- A stable erection and the ability to control your orgasm.